In this super excited mood on thursday morning, I decided to write about everything I have been learning(to be frank- made to do) during this course.
OK, coming to talk about how this had all happened, like me of all things going for an art of living class thinking that it wud give a new twist to life or more of a change from the normal rudimentary routinue, I saw the article about the art of living class in times and read throught the same advertisement for almost a week before I could make up my mind that I should try out this course coz I have heard from one of my friend, Kasi that its a very effective course and can really rejunavate a person completely and bring a new perspective to the way of living. This thought motivated me further more that I must give it a shot. I put a mail to the aol for the registration and guess what??, I did this just the day before the registrations closed after more a week of contemplation.
After the mail, now it was the time for submission of form and paying the amount and yet again my busy lazy life prevented me from submitting the form. It needed another mail from AOL that prompted me to confirm on registration.
Finally, after multiple oscillations of my mind have I commited on going for the course.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment